Since 1999 I have been engaged on a professional level with tax consulting. As it was, I have learnt the matter from scratch. After serving an apprenticeship as paralegal tax consultant, I attended the Berlin School of Revenue Authorities which I accomplished with the degree of Public Finances. Thereafter, I took up working with PricewaterhouseCoopers AG WPG as associate, mainly covering real estate tax compliance as well as counseling various transactions.
In 2012 I attained the title of a certified Tax Adviser, in the Federal State of Berlin. In April 2012 I have joined the tax consultancy firm of Christoph Obert which I have taken over in April 2013.
- 2011 – 2012 Tax Consultant Examination – best of academic year Federal state of Berlin
- 2007 – 2012 PricewaterhouseCoopers AG WPG, dept „Real Estate“, Associate, later Senior Consultant
- 2004 – 2007 Studies at School of Berlin Revenue Authorities, Diploma-degree in taxation – best of academic year
- 1999 – 2002 Apprenticeship as paralegal tax consultant (German standard)
- Winter term 2009/2010 Teaching assignment, Humboldt University (Berlin), Taxation
- Summer terms 2010 and 2012 Teaching assignment, University of Applied Sciences (HTW), Taxation
- Since 2013 Sponsorship on behalf of Berlin chamber of certified tax advisors for Leonardo-da-Vinci-School in Berlin-Neukölln
- Berlin chamber of certified tax advisors
- Association of certified tax advisors of Berlin-Brandenburg
German, English on a professional fluent level